You can trust this user-friendly guide to help you meet the increasing need for effective pain management in the animals you treat. It provides instant access to clinically relevant information on pain assessment, pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical treatment options, guidelines for managing acute and chronic pain, and unique aspects of pain management in dogs, cats, horses, cattle, birds, reptiles, ferrets, and rabbits.
- User-friendly format helps you quickly and easily find essential pain management information.
- Helpful boxes and tables provide at-a-glance access to pharmacologic protocols and clinical applications, including dosages, indications, contraindications, and side effects.
- Complementary and alternative treatment strategies are included throughout to assist you in using the latest non-pharmacological pain interventions.
- Case studies clearly illustrate the practical applications of key concepts in the clinical setting and help you sharpen your pain assessment and management skills.
- New contributors ― many of the most respected experts in the field ― share their insights and experiences to bring you the most current thinking in this ever-changing discipline.
- Completely revised and updated content throughout ensures you are using the best and most current information available on analgesic drugs and pain management techniques.
- An expanded chapter on Pain Management in Horses and Cattle explores the latest advances in treating this group of animals.
- Eight new chapters offer cutting-edge coverage of hot topics in the field, including:
- Pain Management in the Cat
- Pain Management for the Pet Bird
- Clinical Approaches to Analgesia in Reptiles
- Clinical Approaches to Analgesia in Ferrets and Rabbits
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation in Dogs
- Rehabilitation Methods and Modalities for the Cat
- Quality of Life Issues
- Hospice and Palliative Care
|Title||Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 2e|
|Author||James S. Gaynor DVM MS DACVA DAAPM, William W. Muir III DVM PhD|
Easy, you simply Klick Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 2e book download link on this page and you will be directed tothe free registration form. after the free registration you will be able to download the book in 4 format. PDF Formatted 8.5 x all pages,EPub Reformatted especially for book readers, Mobi For Kindle which was converted from the EPubfile, Word, The original source document. Format it however you want!.
Do you search to download Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 2e book?
Reading The Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 2e gives you the positive influence in the future because this book is available withgood inspiration and knowledge. So, it makes the readers to be a good person in the future. As you know, there are many people have been read this book. Most of them think that the content of this book is good. So, you must read thisbook carefully from the beginning to the end of this book to know the real and mean of the content of this online book. Getting this book is very easy and simple. Our website prepares this online book entitled The Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 2e that can be read in online and offline.
This online book can be downloaded in our website.There are also other fancy online books in our websites that can be easy to be got looks like this online book.
Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 2e PDF
Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 2e Epub
Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 2e Ebook
Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 2e Rar
Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 2e Zip
Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 2e Read Online