From best-selling author, Ellen Kronowitz comes the highly anticipated second edition of the The Teacher’s Guide to Success. Lauded as a blueprint for effective teaching and brimming with thoughtful and realistic advice, the new edition provides new teachers with a proven and practical approach to teaching through tried and true experience-based suggestions and research-based strategies.
Organized into eight topical units that address the everyday needs, concerns, and realities of today’s educators, teachers are guided from the very first day to the end of the school year. From organizing the physical classroom to mapping out a differentiated curriculum, the challenges of teaching are identified and streamlined. The companion website is packed with engaging examples from real live classrooms, advice from leading authorities in education, and helpful additional resources for your first year teaching. A resource you will never want to leave at home, this book reveals the ins and outs of teaching effectively in today’s classrooms.
Why mentors, induction coordinators and directors of human resources will love The Teacher’s Guide to Success for new teachers!
- With an authority gleaned from her years of classroom teaching experience and working with future teachers at California State University, San Bernardino, Dr. Kronowitz writes in a style that leaves all teachers feeling as though she is in the classroom with them.
- Checklists summarize key points and provide beginning and experienced teachers with a ready-made list of reminders that will help make their teaching days efficient and effective.
- “Teacher Talks…” and “Student Says…” features illuminate the content with anecdotes or guidance from current teachers and student perspectives throughout.
- “Classroom Artifacts” features provide sample lessons that incorporate concepts and techniques presented in the book.
- “Apply It!” features encourage readers to apply and adapt concepts and strategies to their own situations.
- “Myth Buster!” features take common perceptions and misconceptions about teaching, and explore their realities.
- A robust Companion Website introduces the reader to the author and her philosophy of education, and provides teachers with over 60 video clips and additional resources that will assist them in the classroom and with their professional development
What Educators Are Saying
“The key strengths of this project are its comprehensiveness and the integration of ideas borne from research into ideas about practice. I found this book to be a very thorough introduction to the entire first year of teaching and beyond…”
–Kristal Curry, Indiana University: Bloomington
“The author’s experience and knowledge comes through on every page.”
–Denise M. Rea, Fresno Pacific University
|Title||The Teacher’s Guide to Success (2nd Edition)|
|Author||Ellen L. Kronowitz|
Easy, you simply Klick The Teacher’s Guide to Success (2nd Edition) book download link on this page and you will be directed tothe free registration form. after the free registration you will be able to download the book in 4 format. PDF Formatted 8.5 x all pages,EPub Reformatted especially for book readers, Mobi For Kindle which was converted from the EPubfile, Word, The original source document. Format it however you want!.
Do you search to download The Teacher’s Guide to Success (2nd Edition) book?
Reading The The Teacher’s Guide to Success (2nd Edition) gives you the positive influence in the future because this book is available withgood inspiration and knowledge. So, it makes the readers to be a good person in the future. As you know, there are many people have been read this book. Most of them think that the content of this book is good. So, you must read thisbook carefully from the beginning to the end of this book to know the real and mean of the content of this online book. Getting this book is very easy and simple. Our website prepares this online book entitled The The Teacher’s Guide to Success (2nd Edition) that can be read in online and offline.
This online book can be downloaded in our website.There are also other fancy online books in our websites that can be easy to be got looks like this online book.
The Teacher’s Guide to Success (2nd Edition) PDF
The Teacher’s Guide to Success (2nd Edition) Epub
The Teacher’s Guide to Success (2nd Edition) Ebook
The Teacher’s Guide to Success (2nd Edition) Rar
The Teacher’s Guide to Success (2nd Edition) Zip
The Teacher’s Guide to Success (2nd Edition) Read Online